Glendon and Linda are a married couple (F31, M31) with no children. Glendon has served in campus ministry for six years, and Linda has done overseas medical missions prior to serving in the medical field in the U.S. We are currently attending and serving at Community City Church in Malden. We welcome young professionals or students with the desire to build intentional relationships centered on Christ and to use the house for ministry purposes.
The townhouse (4 Bed/3.5 Bath) was built in 2022 and is situated 5 minutes walk from Medford Square. The common space (kitchen, living room, dining room) is fully furnished and equipped. View here to give you a basic layout of the house. Note that the video was provided by the builder last year, and the furnishings and furniture have been changed.
Rooms For Rent: Two out of three bedrooms on the 2nd floor are available to rent.
- Bedroom One: furnished with full sized bed with mattress and one dresser
- Bedroom Two: unfurnished
- Ensuite Master Bedroom: unfurnished
- Rent: $1,250 per month per person for small bedroom (bathroom in the hallway) or $1,700 per month per person for ensuite master bedroom
- Start Date / Lease Term: Flexible (month to month or longer terms)
- Utilities: all utilities are included
- Photos and videos for the shared space: here
- Please see a copy of the house rules here. Because the space is owner-occupied, interviews will be conducted on all applicants. Some highlights of the house rules:
- No pets allowed, sorry = (
- No smoking or drug use
- No garage or driveway parking. Free street parking is available
- No storage space outside of the bedroom is offered. If you have furniture for shared space, such as a couch, we do not have space to store it.
Please reach out by emailing us at [email protected] if you are interested. A house tour can be scheduled during the day. However, interviews need to be scheduled in the evenings due to work conflicts. We’d love to meet and get to know more about you. Look forward to hearing from you!