1-2 Male Roommates, Jamaica Plain 3br 1b, $2375/month for whole unit ($780-$1180 per person), September 1st

Description

I am a 27 year old male active in Park Street’s Cafe ministry for young adults looking for other male believers to live with. I have lived in this apartment for three years and am looking for roommates with a shared faith and a passion for community. There are three bedrooms in this unit with an option to split the third bedroom as a shared office space (just under $1200 per month). Very spacious, including a large walk-in pantry, and low price for Boston apartments Right next to the Forest Hills T station and a short walk to the Arnold Arboretum, one of the most beautiful outdoor spaces in Boston. Potential roommates can move in starting 9/1 with the option to rent per diem if moving in at a later date. A payment of last month’s rent is due before moving in, no deposits or other charges are needed. Utilities come out to $50 to $100 per month, ample street parking or paid parking in the lot behind the building. Please send me a message and I would be glad to share more information and get to know you.

Contact Information
Reply to Ad