We have a single room for rent in a 4 BR apartment in lower allston. It’s a beautiful, somewhat recently renovated house, with a basement that was partially renovated a year ago. Rent is $1000/mo. Utilities average probably <$100/mo over the year
Lots of great perks:
– Walking distance from Trader Joe’s, Harvard, bus stops
– Walking distance to Packard’s corner
– Right off the I-90 exit, great for commuters
– In unit laundry!
– Really cool roommates
– Fully featured woodworking/robotics workshop in the basement if you’re into that (I’m an engineer)
– 2 full baths upstairs, 1 full bath downstairs
– Good amount of natural sunlight
– On the 1st floor
– We’ve got a dyson 😎
A little about the roommates: All three of us are christian males – Me (32), John (23), and Randy (28). We like to occasionally hang out over dinner, bible studies, or movies together. We’re all pretty clean (bathroom rotation, dishes <24hr, etc. ) and are looking for someone who will also keep the place looking nice. We attend city on a hill brighton, and citylife church.
For some reason image uploads aren’t working on PSCF, so I uploaded them here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zJMOf5rO_EXpZW-YL-KB5pJ5tGXgxiAY?usp=sharing
hmu if you’re interested!