$14,75 Large room in Spacious Coolidge Corner 2-bed

Price:
$0 to $5,991
Description

**Please read the whole post and respond with serious inquiries only!

I’m looking to fill a furnished bedroom in a beautiful two-bedroom Coolidge Corner apartment. It is available ASAP and you will have the opportunity to resign the lease on September 1st, 2021. The apartment is spacious with a large shared kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, front porch, backyard. The common areas are furnished. Rent is $1,475. All utilities combined (gas, electricity, and wifi) average about $75/month. There is free laundry in the basement (we share the basement with the two other units) and there is easy access to all that Coolidge Corner has to offer; the T, the 66 bus, Trader Joe’s, Stop and Shop, CVS, and various restaurants are all within a 5-minute walk. The location is also very close to BU and the Longwood Medical Area.

I’m a early-30s young professional. I like my space but also enjoy hanging out around the house. I’m fun, responsible, clean, and considerate.

I’m looking for like-minded young professional/grad students (preferably female) to fill the second bedroom that just became vacant recently. Please tell me a little bit about yourself if you’re interested! **In-person and video tours are both available.

New roommate will be required to pay first/last/security deposit (equal to one month’s rent).

If you have a car parking is not included, but can be arranged separately for a fee. Common laundry & bike room in basement. No smokers. Sorry, no pets. Please contact by reply CL email if interested for more info.

Contact Information
Reply to Ad