Subletting 1 large bedroom in spacious Oak Square (Brighton) apartment near Kiki’s. Sublet available May through end of Summer 2021 (month can be flexible as I am going back home to work remotely). Rent is $800 per month; utilities extra
About the apartment:
– Large 3 BR apartment, 2nd story on a quiet street.
– Sunroom, large kitchen, 1 bathroom, back porch, shared backyard with other unit
– Room for sublet is spacious (2 closets and plenty of living space). It can be either furnished or unfurnished (although preference to keep furnished)
– street parking, no resident sticker required
– coin operated washer and dryer in basement
– easy access to downtown, Cambridge, Watertown, and Allston;
– Short walk to numerous bus routes (57, 57A, 501), the Charles River, Soldiers Field Road, etc
About the roommates:
2 females in their late 20s/early 30s (working professional and grad student). We all met at and attend the same church, get along very well, and have made this apartment our new home. Looking for a friendly female with similar values, age, and either working professional or graduate student.
Please respond with a bit about yourself (age, profession/school, interests), the months’ you’d be interested in subletting, and whether you’d prefer the room to be furnished or unfurnished.
See listing for pictures, unfortunately am unable to upload given size limitations.