$516 & $618 – 2 Room Avail 9/1 Lease 7/31– Roslindale, MA
- Looking for 2 Females, Working Professional roommates to sign the lease before August 1st.
- Move in September 1st
- 2nd floor, 3 bed/1bath unit-> Rent: $516 (small room)and $618 (bigger room) + shared utilities per person total rent ($1800.00) first and last
- Utilities range between $50-$100/month
- Large eat in kitchen, pantry, back porch, front porch, large living room.
- Hardwood floors
- In-unit laundry (The cost of washing machine and dryer would need to be returned to the previous 2 roommates; per person $133)
- Street parking (no permit required)
- Great storage space
- Well-maintained apartment is managed by a local landlord
About you: Working professional, post/doc, PhD student, friendly, respectful, no smoking, no drugs, finically-stable, live a quiet lifestyle at home, clean up after themselves, and are enjoyable to converse with.
About myself: I am professional female in 30s mental health trained clinician who enjoys cooking, reading, arts and traveling. In my free time I love volunteering in hospital communities and connecting with my families and friends. Ideally I would like to live with someone who want to share occasional meals together and create a sense of home.
- 3 min walk to bus stop (run every 10 minutes)
- 10 min bus drive to Jamaica Plane, Forest Hills Orange line station
- 10 min by car Whole Foods Market Jamaica Plain
- 15-20 min by car/30-40 min by bus to Longwood area: Boston Children’s Hospital, Bath Israel, Dana-Farber, Brigham Women’s Hospital, Harvard school, Northeastern University, Mass Art.
- 30 min by public transportation to the Boston down-town
- Near: Roslindale square best Farmers market with life music, Target, Yoga studio, gym, restaurants
- Right next to Harvard Arboretum 10 min by walking
- 10 min walking distance to Roche Brothers groceries, Starbucks
If interested, please email me directly at [email protected] Apartment pictures to be provided upon request. Please include information about yourself. Thank you so much for your time.