My roommates and I have a great four-bedroom apartment in Medford and are looking for another female roommate to fill one more room as soon as possible. Info below!
Here are some key features:
- Rent is $600/month plus utilities and is available Nov 1st or sooner.
- Public Transit easily accessible: 101, 95. 1 Mile from Davis Square Station (Red Line), 1.5 miles from Wellington Station (Orange Line).
- Parking: Permit parking – $10 per year. Permit-free parking is available on cross streets.
- Great location for maintaining work/life balance, and walking distance to great selection of restaurants, bakeries, & coffee shops.
- 1 Mile from Davis Square, Wegmans, Marshalls, etc.
- The apartment is the 2nd floor of a three-family home in South Medford.
- Spacious rooms, cozy living room & kitchen with hardwood floors throughout apartment, nice kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, coin-op laundry in basement. Renovated past 5 years.
- Single bathroom, and two available bedrooms.
- The apartment gets lots of natural light.
- Pictures/virtual tour of apartment are available upon request
- No smoking, no drugs, no pets
About us: We are three mid to late 20s female working professionals. We enjoy cooking, baking, reading, and the outdoors! One of us is in education, another is in the arts (music), and the other is a nurse! We are looking for a roommate who is looking to cultivate community and a friendly atmosphere in the apartment. We’d love to get to know you & meet you via video!
Our ideal roommate would be:
- kind 🙂
- Of the faith <3
- willing to follow a cleaning schedule
- looking for community
- not looking for tons of storage space
- open to occasional guests & apartment gathering
We look forward to hearing from you, and are excitedly looking for the right fit! Shoot us a message and we’ll get back to you ASAP for any questions or more pictures!