One room left in a 4-bedroom apartment (total of three female occupants with a guest room). Rent $850 not including utilities. Available for move-in anytime but the lease is a year long from July 1 to June 30. The apartment is the ground floor of a very sweet house that I love living in. I hope to find two other mid-late 20s female housemates who are interested in making our house a home and hopefully even becoming friends in the process! Due to my work schedule, I would prefer housemates who does not work remotely, to minimize stress for all of us.
- Hardwood floors and bedrooms that can fit king-size beds
- Recently renovated kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, and garbage disposal
- Free laundry in basement
- Lots of storage space
- Free off-street parking
- Non-smoking, and unfortunately no dogs or cats allowed
- 5 min walk from bus stops, 8 min walk from T (green line)
- 15 min walk to Trader Joe’s at Coolidge Corner
- Countless restaurants within walking distance
- 1.5 miles from Longwood Medical Area
- I’m a PA at Brigham and Women’s, I work 3-4 shifts a week, 13-14 hrs long, and rotate days and nights so I sleep during the day sometimes
- I spend my free time cooking/eating, reading, being crafty (sewing/crocheting), playing piano, and being outside as much as possible (walks, camping, hiking, etc)
- I love making friends and being with people, but I also value my alone time
- I hope to live with other believers and encourage each other in our walks
If you feel like this might be a good fit, please reach out and I look forward to talking with you! Note: pin denotes vicinity, not exact address.