3 bedroom, 1 bathroom Salem Apartment.
I am a second-semester senior at Gordon College looking for two mature and low-key individuals to join me in this beautiful apartment. I’ve been living in this gorgeous, Salem apartment since June and I love it. It was completely gutted and redone before I moved in. It’s a short walk to Jaho (coffee shop) and is located on Congress Street – so it’s practically on the Marina. Extremely close to the Historic District of Salem, this apartment has a lot of charm and is a safe haven from the bustle of this North Shore city.
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Looking to fill other 2 rooms (rent $700 per person) for a January 1st lease start.
- each room has a closet & window.
- open-concept living room/big entryway & kitchen.
- in-building laundry (literally connected to our apartment through a door – practically in unit).
- I have partly-furnished it, but am hoping new roommates will pitch in a few pieces to complete the common area 🙂
- brand new, stainless steel appliances.
- extremely responsive and kind landlord/property manager/maintenance crew combo. maintenance requests are received and addressed within 10 minutes every time – not kidding.
- rent is $700 per month per person and includes heat & water. electric, wifi, etc. adds up to about $50 each per month.
I’m looking to extend my lease ASAP because I love it here. Please text me for more details, & to set up a virtual tour on FaceTime or something. Lease would start January 1st – end date negotiable!