Caseworker is needed in Greater Boston Chinese Golden Age Center to provide case management, social service and community outreach to Adult Day Health Program clients, caregivers, and community partners. Duties and Responsibilities include health insurance counseling, public presentation, community outreach, social services, and maintaining required program documentations.
- Bachelor degree in social work, human service field or related experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Preferable two years of experience in human service field
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
- Excellent communication skills
- Sensitive to the needs of older worker and elders and ability to work effectively with other in the multi-cultural setting
- Computer skills for Microsoft Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Send resume and cover letter to:
[email protected] or
Greater Boston Chinese Golden Age Center
75 Kneeland Street, Suite 204
Boston, MA 02111
**** AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER ***