Hello! My name is Hannah and I am looking for one or two other Christian females who may want to share an apartment.
A little bit about me:
- I am 31 and am originally from New York City. I’ve been living in Brookline for about a year.
- I am formerly a 5th grade teacher and am currently a grad student at Regis College studying mental health counseling.
- I enjoy being outside hiking, running, and exploring the neighborhood.
- I love baking and cooking but also getting take out and trying new restaurants!
Some apartment features that I’d be looking for:
- Brighton, Allston, Cambridge, Brookline, Somerville areas
- 2-3 bedrooms
- washer/dryer in unit or in the building
- easy access to parking and the T
- preferably less than $1000 per person
- July or August move-in
Feel free to email me at hkrawnsley @ gmail.com if you have any questions or think this may be a good fit!
I look forward to hearing from you!