I’m looking for a highly-capable and organized Freelance Executive Assistant to help us achieve our business and family goals.
Need someone LOCAL to North Shore so we can occasionally meet FACE-TO-FACE.
5 hrs/week to start, could grow to 10 or more
* Not looking to contract with a firm or buy blocks of time.
– Highly productive and efficient, detail-oriented, loves completing tasks
– Proactive anticipates and resolves potential issues
– Local to North Shore of Boston – Willing to meet in person from time to time and able to do errands on occasion
– Savvy user of technology in general; ideally in the Mac/iOS ecosystem and uses Google Apps
– Great communication and professional writing skills
– Flexible work schedule
– Scheduling meetings, coordinating calendars, making appointments
– Reaching out to clients, potential interviewees, or contractors
– Planning and organizing meet-ups including logistics and marketing
– Trip planning and booking (personal and work)
– Writing documents, proof-reading, or preparing materials for clients
– Home Life: Coordinating contractors, researching warranties, helping with errands, finding additional resources