ISO 1 Female Roommate // 8/1 Move-In - $800 // Medford, MA

Description

Medford, MA  1 Bedroom August 1st

1 Bedroom available in a newly renovated (shared) 3 Bed, 1 Bath apartment on second floor of house in Medford. Apartment offers: all new eat-in kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, Large great room, new  windows, new carpet and hardwood flooring throughout, in-basement laundry, large back yard and front porch. Ample off and on street parking (no permit necessary). Storage available in basement or 2 car garage in back.

Currently there are 2 awesome females in their late 20’s (Worship Leader/Small Business Owner) & early 30’s (Finance) occupying the 2nd & 3rd Bedroom. Ideal tenant is responsible, career oriented and neat.  If you’re interested please provide a brief description about yourself including age, career, hobbies, ect.

Located within walking distance to Medford Square – Just 5 miles to Boston and less than 2 miles to Assembly Square. I-93 less than 1 mile away, Major Bus routes (95, 101, 325) and Orange line.

Available August 1st

$800.00/month

$800.00 Security Deposit

No broker fee

No Smoking, No Pets

1 Year Lease

________

Hey there! I’m one of the tenants and hoping to find someone who is a believer, looking to occasionally share a meal/downtime at home but also appreciates private time, clean/responsible (of course!), easy-going/fun-loving, and preferably not working from home (as me and my roommate are currently working from home).

A little about me: I’m very involved in ministry at my church (love the community so much!), I’m Colombian, a musician,  a worship leader and also do lots of gigs outside of church. I love coffee, taking photos, writing, fashion, community, travel, youth work, and bringing people closer to Jesus.

Looking to cultivate a space that is clean, peaceful, and community oriented! If you think you’re a good fit, please send a message, and my roommate and I would love to meet you! We are still getting to know each other (she is very chill and sweet!), and looking for the right fit to complete our home.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Contact Information
Medford, Massachusetts
Reply to Ad