Klassical Kid Music Studio (Arlington MA) is looking for more instructors!
We are interested in hiring one or more of the following:
– additional violin/viola teacher
– Lead cello teacher
– additional piano teacher
Klassical Kidz Music Studio is owned and run by sisters Lydia Beverage (Bassett) & Adrienne Hartzler (Bassett) who have over 20 years of teaching experience.
Over the past 15 years, we have built a reputation for providing high quality music instruction, creating a thriving musical community!
We are seeking high level, professional musicians that enjoy working with kids and want to be part of a quality, well established music program. We will provide free mentorship/hands on training with us this summer before new teachers would start teaching this Fall.
We are looking for the following qualities and commitments from potential teachers:
- A two-year commitment, with preference give to those looking for a long – term teaching position.
- Some experience working with kids and a genuine desire to grow their teaching skills.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree on their instrument
- Available to work some hours on: weekdays evenings/nights, Saturdays or Sundays
- Willing to be consist and honor lesson times each week.
- Ready to learn our approach and methods/ be mentored before beginning job
- Willing to follow our programs and systems the way they are currently set up
- Agree to not recruit our students to different programs or teach them at different locations without permission
- Willing to sign a contract
We will provide the following:
- Free and In-person training/ mentorship this summer to learn our methodology includes a better understanding in child development and handling individual learning styles plus much more!
- Management of all scheduling and enrollment of students
- Studio location space for all lessons
- Pre-existing programs that all Klassical Kidz Students are a part of.
- Hosting of all recitals and concerts that Klassical Kidz students participate in.
- Management of all invoices and gathering of tuition etc
- $35 – $50 an hour depending on qualifications
For more detailed information or to schedule an interview, please reach out to us!
We look forward to hearing from you