Large Room for Rent in Spacious 3BD/3.5 bath for $1,675!

Price:
$1,100 to $1,675
Description

Hello! I’m looking to sublet my spacious master bedroom in our fantastic townhome as early as February 10, 2024, with the option to sign a year lease starting May 1, 2024. The unit is 3 bed/3.5 bath and is just over 1,600 square feet. It has a garage, private parking, in-unit washer and dryer, central AC, and fantastic natural light. I’m getting married and moving out of state, otherwise I’d live in this spot as long as I could!

It’s right on the Waltham/Lexington/Belmont town line and is very convenient to both I95 and Rt 2. It’s also about 5 min to Waverly Station in Belmont. Rent is $3,375 total. Right now, the rent is split between me and my roommate and we have a spare room. But you can easily add a third roommate to bring the total cost of rent down. Water, electricity, and internet typically run about $100 a month total.

The unit is privately owned by our neighbor in the complex and she is quick to fix any issues. She’s also very reasonable on rent increases year over year (rent has only increased $75 total in the two years we’ve lived here.).

You’d be living with one single 30 year old Christian guy. He’s a software engineer and is very active in his church. He’s my best friend and is one of the easiest people in the world to live with. Clean, quiet, respectful, and overall a very fun person to spend time with. I’ve lived with him for six years if that says anything! Again, you could also add a third roommate to bring the cost of rent down. Whoever claims a spot in this place is lucky! Thanks!

Contact Information
600 Trapelo Road, Waltham, Massachusetts 02452
Reply to Ad