My current roommate and I have a great four-bedroom apartment in Medford and are looking for two new female roommates to fill two bedrooms. If you’re interested, please message us below.
Here are some key features:
- Rent is $625/month plus utilities. Both are Sep. 1st move-ins
- Public Transit easily accessible: 101, 95. 1 Mile from Davis Square Station (Red Line), 1.5 miles from Wellington Station (Orange Line).
- Parking: Permit parking – $10 per year. Permit-free parking is available on cross streets.
- Great location for maintaining work/life balance, and walking distance to great selection of restaurants, bakeries, & coffee shops.
- 1 Mile from Davis Square, Wegmans, Marshalls, etc.
- The apartment is the 2nd floor of a three-family home in South Medford.
- Spacious rooms, cozy living room & kitchen with hardwood floors throughout apartment, nice kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, coin-op laundry in basement. Renovated past 5 years.
- Single bathroom, and two available bedrooms.
- The apartment gets lots of natural light.
- Pictures/virtual tour of apartment are available upon request
- No smoking, no drugs, no pets
About us: We are two mid-20s female working professionals, one of us works at a school, the other is a professional musician & Worship Leader. We’re both low-key and independent and enjoy sharing a meal or a late-night conversation in the kitchen. We are looking for roommates who are responsible, clean, and low-drama and would be interested in creating community within the apartment. We’d love to get to know you & for you to meet us via video!
Our ideal roommate would be:
- kind 🙂
- financially stable
- willing to follow cleaning schedule
- easy to communicate with, flexible
- not looking for tons of storage space
- open to occasional guests & apartment gatherings
We look forward to hearing from you! & Let us know your room preference. The pink room is 625 and the other room is 600.