Looking for a roommate for my Brookline/Coolidge Corner apartment with a flexible move-in date between December 16th and January 1st. The apartment is a 2 minute walk to the T, 5 minute walk to Trader Joe’s, has lots of natural lighting throughout the whole apartment, and is on the top floor (3rd). Great neighborhood and massive floor plan (1,500 sqft) with large living room and kitchen plus an in-unit washer/dryer! Monthly rent is $925, a steal for an apartment this size and in this location.
Some features of the apartment include:
– In-unit washer and dryer
– Central air conditioning!
– Heat and hot water included (a huge benefit- no gas bills).
– Large floor plan (many furnishings included).
– Several windows provide lots of natural lighting.
– Plenty of storage space (4 living area closets).
– Less than 5 minute walk to Coolidge Corner/Trader Joe’s.
– 2 minute walk to the Green Line C/5 minute walk to the Green Line B.
– Neighborhood includes mostly young families and graduate students.
Shared bathroom with two other roommates. Please feel free to reach out by email for more information or photos.