My name is Anna and I just bought a condo so time for me to move out and, hopefully, you to move in! 🙂
A room will be available in our three-bedroom apartment in Watertown, MA (it’s right outside Harvard Square if you take the 71 or 73 bus). The rent is $817/month and the girls are absolutely wonderful. One of them is a grad student and the other is a teacher. The landlady is also very sweet.
A few things to note:
- Parking won’t be available. Unfortunately, all parking spots in the driveway are full between the current tenants and the landlady.
- There are already two animals (a cat and a bunny), so preferably no additional animals (unless it’s like…a hamster or something). That you can negotiate with the other girls to make sure that the space is livable.
- I am happy to have video chats with those interested to give you a virtual tour if you are hesitant about coming in person because of COVID. I want to make this search process as safe as possible for interested tenants and the current ladies living here.
- Preference is that you do not smoke (roommates have underlying health conditions).
- We split utilities (gas, electric and internet) three-way.
- The room will be ready to move into starting February 1, 2021. Our lease typically starts September 1st, so I am hoping to find someone to finish the latter end of my lease.
I haven’t posted pictures yet (sorry!) but it’s spacious and homey. And we look forward to welcoming our third roommate. The living room is furnished (I am leaving behind a sofa, but no need to keep it if you have your own furniture you would like to move in with). I might be leaving behind a few other things as well, in case you are lacking any furnishings and have an interest in some of the leave behinds from me. We can discuss this as the time approaches for me to move out and for you to move in. 🙂