One Christian Female Roommate in August 2021 (Redline/Greenline area)

Price:
$1,138 to $2,008
Description

Hello there! I’m currently looking for a Christian female who will be interested in searching for an apartment (2bed 2bath) and signing a lease with me coming August. My budget is $1450 including all utilities (if  the apartment is less, fantastic!). I’m hoping the apartment will include easy access to the gym and washer/dryer (if we’re lucky), as well as easy access the redline or green line.

You will be roommates with a respectful and amazing young healthcare professional in her mid-20s! I like to hang at home together (when we get the chance), go out when we can and sometimes enjoy a me time. I’m super laid back yet intentional about the small community ☺️ I love good communication and like to keep a clean apartment. I love cooking, listening to music, traveling/exploring new places when I  can, outdoor activities, and hosting friends for lunch/dinner etc. (while abiding to the CDC regulations).

Would very much appreciate it if you don’t smoke/do drugs in any way.

Feel free to message me for more info or with any questions you have if you’re interested!! I’m looking into few places, so hopefully we can decide our next home together! 🙂

Reply to Ad