Grace Preparatory Academy (GPA), located in Needham, MA, is a University Model® School serving students in grades K-7. We are a distinctively Christian school community and seek Christian applicants. On Mondays and Wednesdays, students gather on campus to learn in traditional, mixed-age classrooms. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, students are taught at home by their parents, according to lesson plans created by the classroom teachers. GPA is actively seeking a qualified teacher for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. Core subjects include: math, language arts, history/social studies, and science.
Elementary classroom teaching experience (Qualified and/or Certified Teachers preferred)
Experience in a faith-based educational setting (preferred)
Effective classroom management skills
Enjoys children and desires to see them learn and succeed
For more information about our unique model, visit www.graceprepboston.org.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Employee discount
All employees and students respond to a daily wellness form, submit test results after any COVID exposure and adhere to the MA travel restrictions.
- As a Christian school, we seek candidates that are active in their faith and those that want to encourage and nurture students and families in their faith. Tell us about your faith, it’s importance in your life and how it impacts your daily living.
- What church do you regularly attend?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- Teaching Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place