Position: After-School Enrichment Program Teacher (Grades K1-5)
Effective Date: 2021-2022 Boston Public Schools Academic Calendar*, starting
August 30th for training
Days/Hours: Approximately 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday*
Salary: $13.50-$18.00 per hour (based on credentials and experience)Meets and maintains at least the minimum licensing requirements set by the Mass.
Department of Early Education and Care, including at least 20 hours per year of
Professional Development, up-to-date Professional Registry, completion of mandatory
EEC online training, etc.
• Pass a criminal background check (CORI/SORI) on a 2-year basis.
• Maintains current certification of CPR and First Aid.
• Provides doctor’s note that states healthy to work on a yearly basis.
• Possesses strong communication skills.
• Possesses passion for ACCESS’ mission and principles.
Ability to speak/understand Chinese is not required but is a plus.