One of the nation’s top Christian colleges and the only nationally ranked, multidenominational one in New England, Gordon College is a community of learners united by faith. Here, students pursue learning marked by insatiable curiosity and drive for discovery while embodying sincere, vibrant Christianity with conviction and compassion. Through a highly personal living and learning experience on the North Shore of Boston, Gordon students flourish in their faith while studying seriously and developing their career paths.
As we continue to expand our portfolio of grant-funded programs and research, we are seeking a Post Award Grant Manager to collaborate with our Director of Grants and Sponsored Projects. This role is responsible for implementing and managing an institution-wide system for grants administration, including the oversight of restricted budgets resulting from grants, sponsored projects, and philanthropy to the College. Working closely with the Advancement team and the Finance team, the Manager reports to the Dean of Academic Affairs in the Office of the Provost.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of accounting standards and experience performing financial analysis
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) to elicit and disperse information; to present information (including data) and communications in a clear and concise manner
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
For more information, please visit our website.
Full job description can be found here.
For more information, contact Dawn Bryden at [email protected] or 978-867-4006.