We are an intentional co-ed Christian community house in Somerville seeking 1 male roommate who is noise-conscious, clean, responsible, ideally a working professional, loves Jesus, loves people, appreciates building community and practicing hospitality. We have biweekly dinners and prayer time together and occasionally host prayer and worship nights and other gatherings. You can email us at [email protected] for photos and any questions.
About us: We are working professionals and have been in the Boston area for several years. We love Jesus, are involved in our church communities, and enjoy prayer and worship, fellowshipping with others, and getting to know our neighbors. We also like to have fun, including celebrating birthdays and milestones, watching movies, cooking, reading, writing, and traveling. This house has the joy of the Lord and has been a real blessing.
Below are additional details:
– $775 a month without utilities
– Plenty of street parking with Somerville parking sticker; optional off-street parking available for $50/month
– Coin-operated washer and dryer in the basement
– Move-in date is November 1st (lease ends Aug 31, 2023 with the option to renew for Sept 1st, 2023)
– Great, safe neighborhood near Powder House and Ball Squares
– 2 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms across 2 floors; 1 bedroom for male available (ladies live on the top floor while gentlemen live on the main floor)
– Open concept with spacious kitchen, living and dining room
– Tons of windows/sunlight
– Front porch and back porch room that can be used for various purposes
– 2-minute walk to the new Ball Square T (green line)
– 10-11 minute walk to Davis Square T (red line)
– 2-minute walk to the 89 bus that takes you to Sullivan Square (orange line)