$895 to $1,296
Young-30s couple looking for a roommate to live with us in Watertown!
- 3 BR + 2.5 BA
- Open kitchen and dining, living room and office
- Front yard, private backyard and patio, driveway, 2 car garage
- Laundry in the basement
- Near the 57, 71, 73, 504 (Watertown to Copley), and 554 bus lines + Fitchburg commuter rail (to North Station)
- Ideal start date would be Oct 1, but open to mid-August/Sept 1 start if necessary
- Rent: $900-1,200 + utilities (depending on the room, if you have a car, number of people, etc.)
- Open to couples or singles
In non-coronavirus world, we love hosting meals and hangouts, and developing community via hospitality. In a post-coronavirus world, we adhere to social distancing and zoom parties, while still trying to stay connected to each other and our community. We are expecting our first kid in early September, so liking kids is a plus but not necessary (who knows how much we’ll like her…).
Check out some photos (note the furniture is from the previous owners).
Let us know if you have any questions, and please feel free to forward to anyone you know who might be looking!
Sherwin & Regina
Reply to Ad