We are looking for a male roommate in our Christian community house in Beachmont, Revere. The average age in the house is currently around 30. One of the tenants goes to The Church of the Cross and the other one to Park Street Church. The atmosphere is peaceful and quiet with a nice living room that’s suitable for hosting people from time to time and hanging out. We aim at achieving community by having regular house meals and prayer together afterwards. At the same time we respect the individuality and privacy of the tenants. We always welcome new suggestions on how to live out intentional community in our house.
The apartment is located in the first floor unit: 1,480 sq ft. (Owner’s (our) unit is above.) Available September 1st. $695/mo.
- Three-bedroom, one full bath.
- Updated kitchen with granite counters.
- Large living room and dining room with custom built-in and hardwood floor.
- Patio picnic area and porch.
- Ocean views.
- Walk 0.4 mi. to Short Beach, 0.7 mi. to Revere Beach—more than one mile of safe, clean beaches/boardwalks/sidewalks for running/walking, sitting, praying, soaking rays.
- 0.4 mi. downhill to Beachmont T station (Blue line) and Zipcars.
- 100 yards to Bus 119. (Northgate-Beachmont)
- Unfurnished bedroom.
- Large storage area in basement.
- Unit’s washer and dryer in basement.
- On-street parking (or live easily without a car).
- Nearby stores (listed from 0.3 to 1.1 mi.): convenience stores, Italian bakery/gelato, Columbian restaurant, coffee shops, ethnic groceries, wine and spirits, pizza, sandwich shops, barber shops, Target, Stop and Shop, Flaming Grill.
- Pics here. https://goo.gl/photos/EQ3RnZvwfRYA3Gdv7
- No smoking. No pets.
- Utilities NOT included (except water). First and last month rent.
- Lease commitment: eight-month lease from September through April, month-to-month from May through September.
Please write kelly.alvin.madden(at)gmail.com (landlord) with subject line “Tenant” for info and viewing.