Seeking 1-3 Christian male roommates, Aug/Sep start, $900-1300/mo per person

Price:
$895 to $1,295
Description

Hello! I am a protestant Christian looking for 1 or more Christian men to share a space in Boston and walk together in the Lord with for the next 1-2 years. 

I will be new to Boston and I haven’t decided on which church I will go to yet, but I’m interested in potentially going to churches such as Brookline City on a Hill, Park St Church, or Tremont Temple Baptist Church. Please reach out if you have similar interests!

I spent most of my life in NY and am currently living in RI. I am turning 24 this year and am starting a PhD in economics at BU in fall 2022. Since I’ll be spending a lot of time at BU, I’m looking to live in the Allston, Brighton, or Brookline areas (or even Cambridgeport if it’s easy enough to get to BU), but I’m open to other areas too. My budget is $1300 including all utilities, but my hope is to find something in the $1000-$1100/person range with a few roommates. I’m looking to start renting in August or September.

Whether you’re interested in rooming together, you know of other Christian men/resources you could point me to, or you’re also new to Boston and want to connect, please reach out because I’d love to meet you!

Contact Information
1095 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02215
Reply to Ad