* Seeking a Loving & Experienced Nanny (Belmont)
– Seeking a nanny who is responsible, loving, and experienced.
– Care for 2 sweet & fun boys (almost 3 and 1.5 year old)
– Location: Belmont, MA
– Start Date: Starting October
– Hours: consistent times on Monday to Friday.
Critical hours are Mon~Fri 7:30am-1:30pm.
(Hours may be increased in the afternoon as the kids grow older and take less naps)
– Compensation: dependent on experience but fair/competitive (will use guides from online).
Both my husband and I work from home, are fully vaccinated for covid-19, and are Christians.
Languages spoken at home: English, Korean, Mandarin Chinese
Neither kids have allergies or special needs.
– COVID vaccinated
– Take COVID precautions seriously
– Previous experience with childcare, especially from toddler to pre-K. Passionate about teaching and homeschooling kids.
Nice to haves:
– CPR certified
– Korean or Mandarin speaker
(I know the “nice to have”s are quite specific, so we’re happy to chat if you have any of these.)
Educational and interactive plays, light cleaning, light food preparation for kids
If you or someone you know is interested, please send contact information and a short introduction to celinegaram at gmail. Personal recommendations or referrals are greatly appreciated! Thanks.