Seeking Female Roommate in 3 bed/1 bath in Medford $900

Price:
$892 to $914
Description

Looking for a female roommate to sublet room starting 3/1 (flexible) to end of lease 8/31 (with potential for renewal) in Medford Square area $900/month!

Hi everyone! My current roommate and I are looking for someone to sublet a room in a 3 bed/1 bath in Medford, MA from our roommate who is moving back home. We’re 26 and 27. I’m an occupational therapist and my roommate is a college counselor. We both love doing anything creative, sharing an occasional meal, watching shows, hosting game nights, and attending church. We are both Covid conscious, fully vaccinated, and regularly tested at work. The apartment is the 2nd and 3rd level of a home with separate entrance, newly updated, central a/c, in unit washer/dryer, bonus nook space. There’s also a shared backyard with a garden space. 1.5 mi from the closest T stop but bus stop a 10 min walk. Street parking but we all have cars and never have trouble finding a spot and no permit is required. The room is a large size with walk in closet! You will have to fill out an application for the landlord and provide security deposit ($900). Send me a message if interested!

Contact Information
Medford, Massachusetts
Reply to Ad