We are an intentional co-ed Christian community house in Somerville seeking 1 male roommate who is a noise-conscious, clean, responsible working professional who loves Jesus, loves people, appreciates building community, and practicing hospitality. We have bi-weekly dinners and prayer time together, host prayer and worship nights, and occasionally host house church gatherings. You can access photos here (please note some photos are outdated and the house has been remodeled): https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/12-Lowden-Ave-2-Somerville-MA-02144/2094798879_zpid/?
About us: We are working professionals and have been in the Boston area for several years. We love Jesus, are involved in our church communities, and enjoy prayer and worship. We also like to have fun – watching movies, cooking, reading, writing, and often spontaneous singing and rapping songs for the Lord. This house is filled with laughter and the joy of the Lord– it has been a real blessing
Here are the details:
– Flexible move-in date from now until Dec. 1st
– Great neighborhood near Powderhouse and Ball Square
– $775 a month without utilities
– Open concept with spacious kitchen, living and dining room
– Tons of windows/sunlight
– Coin-op washer and dryer in the basement
– Front porch and back porch room that can be used for various purposes
– 2 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms; 1 bedroom for male available [Ladies live on the top floor while males live on the main floor]
– Plenty of street parking with Somerville parking sticker; off-street parking available for $50/month
– 10-11 minute walk from Davis Square T on the red line
– 2 minute walk to the 89 bus that takes you to Sullivan Square on the orange line
Please email [email protected] if you are interested. We look forward to meeting you!