What’s up everyone! The Murdock Mansion is back (though sad to see a roommate move out) looking for another Christian Male to fill a vacancy in our apartment. I am a Christian attending Mosaic Church in Brookline. Another Roommate is Catholic. And the third roommate is a respectful non-religious friend of mine. We’re all in our early/mid 20’s and ideally looking for someone in that age range. Let’s jump into the important stuff:
- Rent: $1000/month (ALL utilities included except for WiFi) with small flexibility for a good fit.
- Bedroom Dimensions: 10′ 6″ x 12′ (not furnished)
- Spacious Closet: 10′ x 10′ 7″ x 8′ 2″
- Shared Bathroom (2 people)
- Gas Stoves in kitchen
- Shared living spaces are furnished
- Basement Gym (squat rack, bench press, dumbbells)
- Free laundry in-unit.
- Off-street parking space is available (ample street parking though)
- No pets.
- No recreational drug use will be tolerated under any circumstances.
- 12-month lease (if this is an issue please specify when you reach out)
- First month, Last Month, and security deposit required to move in
A little about me, I consider myself a pretty outgoing person. I love to exercise and play sports with people (beach volleyball, spikeball, and golf lately). As an apartment, we’re pretty friendly with the unit above us (duplex). I am in a Ph.D. program at BU, while the others have jobs. We hang out together frequently, but also have our separate social circles. We all enjoy cooking, going to Red Sox games, and watching movies together if we can.
If you think this is an option for you, feel free to reach out by phone. I’m happy to provide more info and schedule a visit if you want to check it out ahead of time.