Seeking Director of Women’s Crisis Services
Status: Fulltime, 30 hours per week, reports to the Executive Director (Salary range $20-$25 per hour)
General Description: The full-time Director is responsible for the provision of women’s crisis counseling and associated services to clients at a pro-life crisis pregnancy Center, as well as management of the volunteer manned 24 hour hotline and Intern program.
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and an ability to share the Gospel and personal
- Exhibit strong dedication and commitment to the sanctity of all human life, while also having compassion and respect for women and men who have chosen abortion
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Standards of Affiliation and policies of the organization
- Have a license in Counseling or related field, or have a Master’s Degree in Counseling or related field and be working towards licensure, or have equivalent field experience
- Exhibit good written and oral communication
- Isa self-starter, able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision
- Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement and direction when needed for interns and peer counselors.
- Provides crisis counseling and related services for clients, while also ensuring that accurate and uniform information is recorded and reported.
- Provides management oversight of 24-hour hotline
- Provides management oversight of Intern
- Provides counselor trainings and trainings in the community as necessary
- Ensures that accurate statistics are compiled and reported for crisis counseling
- Provides management oversight to all social media and marketing that presents the Center and it’s ministry to the community and builds clientele
- Assists in the maintenance and upkeep of resource manuals and materials pertaining to crisis care
- Attends regular staff meetings and annual strategic planning meeting
- Participates in major fundraisers or as a representative of BCPC at various events
If interested, please contact Diane O’Toole, Executive Director at [email protected] or 781-929-6182