Hello! We have 2 rooms opening up in our 4 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in Arlington near the Alewife red line stop. Both rooms will be available June 1st – July 31st with a potential option to extend till August 31st.
The larger room is $800 a month + utilities and the smaller room is $750 a month + utilities. The utilities are usually $20-50 a month per room. The smaller room will be unfurnished but the larger room can optionally come with a full bed.
You’d be joining 3 friendly young professionals in their 20s (two female, one male) working in finance and software. We’re right by the Cambridge/Arlington border, near several public transit options.
– 15 minute walk to the Alewife red line stop
– 2 minute walk to the 77 bus stop
– 10 minute walk to the Minuteman bike path
– 12 minute walk to Stop and Shop grocery store
This house has many fun features! These include
– kitchen with center island and separate breakfast nook
– spacious dining room that can seat 10 (perfect for all your ambitious dinner parties)
– 2 adjoining living rooms
– 2nd story porch balcony
– backyard shared with downstairs neighbors (who are very nice!) Also many tasty vegetables grow in this garden
– 2 parking spots (1 in garage, 1 in driveway, neither of which will be used by the 2 roommates who are staying)
– free washer and dryer in the basement (shared with downstairs neighbors)
– lots of basement storage
– small sunroom porch
The landlord has been good to work with and is very responsive to house issues. We are in a large 3 story house where the two two floors are our apartment and the 1st floor is our downstairs neighbors’ apartment. Our lease specifies that we cannot have pets.
If you’re interested, please reach out on this google form so we can connect and talk more specifics!