Sunny room available for female in beautiful East Arlington Apartment available Sept 1 – (walkable to Alewife T; $1550 all inclusive)

Price:
$1,548 to $1,559
Description

I am looking for a great roommate to share a BEAUTIFUL 2 bed/1 bath apartment with me and my two sweet dogs. The available room is currently fully furnished (photo in link below) but can also be rented unfurnished. There is off-street parking, washer/dryer (free), front porch and a fenced backyard. The landlords are really great and live upstairs with their 2 kids and dog… It’s safe to say that we are a dog-loving property and someone who also loves dogs will be happiest here We are a short walk to the Minuteman bike path, the Capitol theater and many shops and restaurants. Rent is $1,5500 per month and includes all utilities, internet and house cleaner who comes 2x per month.

PHOTOS: https://photos.app.goo.gl/FjTcqz7tid22WSjW8

About me: I am an educator in my early 50’s currently working from home. I moved to Boston one year ago and love living in East Arlington as it is quiet, safe and peaceful and yet has easy access to everything Boston has to offer. I enjoy being outdoors and indoors like to read and cook. I love creating a welcoming home where friends and guests feel comfortable and it would be wonderful to find a roommate who also sees home as more than simply a place to sleep when they’re not working. 

About you: A responsible person looking to be a friendly housemate, who considers it a bonus to do life with other Christians and with dogs

Room is available as of September 1 (or possibly earlier if needed) and I am open to short or long term renters. If you are interested, please text me at (619) 573-7848.

Contact Information
98 Milton Street, Arlington, Massachusetts 02474
Reply to Ad