Hello! I’m looking for someone to fill a 1 bedroom condo very close to Boston Landing and Brighton Center.
A few things about the place:
- Sept 1 move in (flexible)
- 1 year
- 580 sq. ft.
- 1 bd
- 1 ba
- No broker fee
All finishes, fixtures, and appliances have been updated within the last 2 years. The complex is pet-friendly and neighbors are quiet. It includes smart thermostats, a walk-in closet, wall A/C unit, basement laundry, and a private basement storage area. Enjoy great natural light from windows that wrap around 3 sides of the building. It’s on the top 3rd floor.
The place is conveniently located near Harvard Business School, Boston College and Boston University, along with access to the Worcester/Framingham commuter rail line (a couple stops from Back Bay and South Station) as well as several bus lines. There is free on-street parking along Market St. and condo parking is available at a monthly price. There are tons of parks, restaurants, and other amenities within walking distance as well. The complex is wired for Xfinity, Verizon, and RCN.
- <10 minute walk to Boston Landing Commuter Rail
- <15 minute bus / bike ride to Harvard Business School
- <.5 miles to St. Elisabeth’s Medical Center
- <10 minute walk to Stop & Shop
- <15 minute bike ride to Trader Joe’s
- <10 minute walk to Brighton Center
- <10 minute walk to Kohi Coffee shop
Please email to learn more!