$981 to $1,168
Three rooms available in a recently renovated smart home in Allston near Boston Landing.
- 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom single-family home (no shared walls with neighbors so noise is not an issue!)
- House has had massive renovations over the past couple years including but not limited to: complete exterior refacing, two-zone central AC and heating installation, brand new stone patio where we host tons of patio BBQ’s (at least before pandemic hit), smart home with smart locks/lights/WiFi/etc with Alexa voice control, and a ton of energy saving improvements resulting in huge reductions in monthly utilities costs (Tesla solar panel installation, full thermal re-insulation, new windows, etc)
- Detached garage has been completely renovated, making for extra home office space, gym, etc. We currently have a home gym in there (squat rack, bench press, deadlift platform), three WFH office desk set-ups, and a second TV/couch setup (first setup is in living room of main house)
- Rooms are spacious, get a lot of natural sunlight, and there’s free furniture (beds, desks, chairs) from prior tenants if desired.
- Walking distance from grocery stores, restaurants, and the Commuter Rail stop. Bountiful street parking when having friends over, and a 4 car private driveway.
- Great place to host – our home naturally became a “Community Center” for our young adult church friends to randomly come and hang.
- Rent varies from $980-$1160/month depending on which room, plus utilities (though utilities are very low for a Boston room because of all the modern energy saving improvements)
- Move-in date is September 1, 2022 plus or minus 1 month. The reason is that three of the existing four housemates are all getting married in August and September.
39 Saunders Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02134
Reply to Ad